CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Taking A Break this Weekend

I decided to get my carpets cleaned.  Well, when you do that, you have to be out of the house for a while while they dry.  So, I saw a scrapbook getaway in my future!  That was this past Monday.  I set up the carpet cleaning for today and decided to take off Friday, too.  Judy and I decided we would SCRAPBOOK the weekend away!  It has been great!!!

One little hitch... Wednesday morning, Stacy called and she had found a lump in her breast Tuesday night.  She called the doctor and they got her in at 2:30... did a mammogram and a sonogram.  Found 2 tumors. Set her up for a surgical consult on Friday at 3.  She went to the surgeon yesterday and surgery is set for next Friday at 10.  I'll go up Thursday night and stay the weekend to help around the house.  The surgeon didn't seem concerned about them, just that he was there to get them out!  Pathology will take 4 - 5 days.  We are all remaining confident that this will be a positive outcome.  Those negative thoughts do try to slip in once in a while, but I try really hard to pray them right out!

So, the carpet cleaner should be here around 2, so I'm going to head over to Judy's for a while and work on some pages!  Sure wish I had some Krispee Kreme's!

No comments:

Post a Comment