CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nice, Clean Carpets!

Carpet cleaners came and did a fabulous job yesterday!  Love the C L E A N feel of newly steamed carpets!  I highly recommend SteamPro in Springfield!  On time, great price and no pressure to do a bunch more stuff.  I WILL use them again!

I started out doing a 2 page layout with Trella and Brenden.  So cute!  But then, my focus turned to my retreats!  I got Fall 2011, Spring 2011 and Fall 2010 done!  8 pages all together!  Doesn't sound like a lot, but it actually is... for me!  I really enjoyed spending some quality time with my "stuff"!

Now, tomorrow, I go to the plastic surgeon to look at my nose.  I have another spot that needs to be looked at.  It's grown and it's bothering me.  Hopefully, it's nothing, but, with my history on THAT nose, I need to make sure.

Then, Thursday night, I'll head to KC to be there for Stacy's surgery Friday morning.  And to spend the weekend there.  I think she will do just fine, but will probably be sore for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment