CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life is about to get back to Normal!

I love the Crazy Cropper Retreats.  I love the planning and the organizing and I actually love the packing and loading and unloading (especially with a lot of help from my friends!).  I love the excitement and how much stuff people haul into the room.  I love watching them get all set up and I love getting them registered. And then, I love to just watch them take of and have a great time for 4 whole days! 

But, too soon, Sad Sunday comes.  We have to pack up and say goodbye to each other.  Final pictures, hugs and a few tears.  It's just sad. 

But it's not really until I get home and get unloaded (note that I didn't say unpacked!) that it hits me how tired I am!  And all I do for 3 or 4 days is just wonder aimlessly around the house.  Good thing my laundry is done before I leave or I'd have to wear dirty clothes!!!

But now, it's about a week since unpacking and I'm starting to feel normal. Unpacking done - check.  Recipes done - check.  Retreat pics done - check.  Laundry done - check.  2012 Spring Retreat FULL - check!  WOWSA!!!  What a great month this has been!  And all of the registration forms for Spring are all printed and organized.  Feels good... until someone mentioned Christmas is 2 months from today... WHATTTTTTT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment