CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It Was a Great 4th!

We had such a great time yesterday and Jim Bob and Sue's.  It was hot, but not as hot as the prior few days.  Wil decided to go with us and he is always pure entertainment!

Judy stackin' the cans!
Jim Bob stackin' the cans!
Trella singing "Firecracker" by Katie Perry (with a little help from her friend, Bianca!)
Pool Time!
The elder Lewis Siblings...on the Harley!

Who is telling who all about it?
Will is in HOG HEAVEN right now!

We got there about noon and in usual form, Sue had more food than sense.  And it wasn't long before the games began!  And then, talent contest and then pool time.  And then, Jim Bob got out the Harley!  Just an all around great day!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look... I so enjoy reading your blog and the pictures are just add to it. Looks like you all had a great 4th!

    Vickie M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, Vickie. I really enjoy keeping my blog going. It's a great way to archive your life. When I finally gave myself permission to blog whenever I want, instead of forcing myself to do it every single day, I find I can actually keep up with it! It should be fun... not work. You should do it, too. I know you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete