CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

As I've gotten older, I care less about all the fireworks.  Went to bed last night and had to really work at not getting mad!  There were some LOUD fireworks going off and we even lighting up my bedroom!  We are so dry that I was actually worried about one landing on my roof or in the yard and starting a fire.  Is that a sign of getting old? I'm afraid so!

Busy day ahead... Cricut classes from 10 to 3 here at the house, which is my favorite place to do them!  I don't have to haul stuff anywhere and it's just more comfortable.  It's a class of 4, which is what I call a PERFECT class!  Should be fun!

Then, tomorrow, is a day of do-nothing.  NOTHING.  Home, with house clean... too hot to work outside... NOTHING!  Maybe I'll work on my scrapbook stuff.  I've been saying that, so I may have just jinxed myself, but it would be fun.

THEN... Monday, we are heading to Jim and Sue's for the day.  Can't wait.

Ahhh.... 3 day weekend... LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment