CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

That's what everyone around here is chanting these days!  WOW!  Have we ever had the rain!  Table Rock is at 127% capacity this morning.  Flooding is going on everywhere and it just keeps going up.  PLUS, there is now more rain in the forecast.  It is really sad to see all of the destruction going on.  I'm glad I live on higher grounds and in an area that is easy to get in and out of.

My prayers do go out to my friends down in Arkansas who are dealing with the flooding AND tornadoes.  Spring in the Ozarks is beautiful and dangerous all at the same time.

This past weekend, it rained non-stop from Friday night thru Monday night.  I got a lot done in my house, which was nice.  I was able to get almost all my retreat stuff put away.  It's nice to have some calm time after there chaos of the retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment