CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Been Outta Touch!

I've not been lost or anything, just outta touch because of my Crazy Cropper Scrapbook Retreat!  Boy, did we have a wonderful time!  But BOY was I tired when I got home yesterday! I was in bed by 8:30 and slept like a baby all night long.  Today, I've been busy building my new website for the retreats.  If you are here and you haven't seen in... go check it out!  www.crazycropperretreats.com  It's kind of cool!  I'm hoping it will take the place of my blogs that people have had problems with.

Anyway, it's good to be home.  I just wish I were unpacked.  Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. Beth and I are tired too, but it was worth it!! I hope to unpack and put stuff away tomorrow. I really like your new website!
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete