CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

CMN Day Crop

Judy and I went to the CMN Day Crop at Wesley UMC yesterday and had a blast!  Lots of people we knew were there and it was just a great day in general.

I got the new Me and You kit from CTMH which would even be available until May, National Scrapbooking Month!  It is absolutely gorgeous!  And so fun to put together.

After I finished that, I worked on some cards with my new new ribbon punch!  Love that thing!

Well, today is my last full day to get packed for the retreat, which starts next Thursday.  I've got so much done and I'm actually down to the little things, so this day should be very productive!

And Alyssa is coming by to get her dress.  I hope she loves it!

Off to finish my coffee and then GET BUSY!

No comments:

Post a Comment