CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Reconstruction Surgery Done

Last week was just a fiasco.  Finally, I mean finally, my surgery was completed Friday afternoon around 4.  It was fast and uneventful, it just seemed to take forever to get it behind me.  The incision on my nose looks great.  They didn't have to do the flap procedure, which, from what I've since learned, is a good thing!  I go Friday to have the stitches removed...that should be fun!

I can only hope he will release me to sleep in my bed and use my CPAP.  I'm sleeping, but not as good as I need to.  I feel sluggish and I'm sure that is why.

I'm off work this week and I already miss everyone.  But, my nose looks gnarly enough, I'm not ready to be back in public.  I'll probably work from home next week and then with the following 4 day vacation (Thanksgiving), I should get a lot of healing behind me and be ready to go on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment