CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mohs Surgery Done

The Mohs Surgery was completed Tuesday afternoon by Dr. Naugle.  They had to take tissue 3 times before he got clear margins.  Not too bad.  But more exciting for me was the initial numbing process... I didn't feel a thing!  I was so worried about that!  Anyway, with that behind me, I will be proceeding to Dr. Kienstra tomorrow for the reconstruction surgery.  Outpatient at St. Johns under IV sedation.  Should take about 3 or 4 hours and I'll be done and home to heal.  Stitches will come out the following Friday.  I'm anxious to see what he does.  I complete faith in him so I'm not worried.  I know it will take some time for it to heal, but I can do that!  Hopefully, it doesn't look horrible for Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment