CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Once Again...

I'm been so stinkin' busy!  Not only is my Fall Crazy Cropper Retreat sneaking up on me, I've committed to having a vendor booth and teach classes at a 3 day crop in Joplin (KISS Crop N Shop).  This is starting to feel like one of those "go big or go home" deals.  Over 300 ladies in attendance!  I'm not even sure where to begin, but almost 100 page kits is a good start!  Then, I have to figure out what product I'm going to take.  Michelle and I are working on card and tag kits and then, thankfully, Vickie and Keli are going to take care of setting up the booth and helping us out that weekend.  If we aren't busy, we'll at least have fun!!!

I was quite excited to learn that my "Learning Your Cricut" class is the #1 Best Seller in the classes!  WOOHOO!!!!  I'm on a best seller list AND I'm #1!!!!

Ok, off to take some Tylenol and try to curb this headache I get every time I start to think about it!

Come see me!  It's November 9 - 11 at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Joplin!  Shopping is free and you don't even have to be a cropper to take classes.  Just go to the website... www.kisscropnshop.com.  It'll be a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment