CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Sunday, July 8, 2012

THREE MORE DAYS!

Til we leave for Convention!  Dallas, TX, here we come!!!  I just hope Peggy and Miranda are as excited as I am... they have to be, if not more!  This will be the first time for both of them.  They have to be going crazy about now!  I'm just about ready.  I've got some laundry to do, but other than that, I've just about got everything together.  I've packed all my stuff for the creative sessions.  I'm in the process of updating the maps on my GPS.  I've got a new book on my Kindle.  I've got 2010 Word coming so I can get my laptop updated.  New credit cards are activated.  Nails are done.  Snacks and supplies purchased.  Now, to just get there, see all the new stuff and start spending money!!! WOOHOO!!! Isn't it great to have a good reason to do so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment