CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Welcome to My World!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Long First Week 2012

While we were off on Monday, this past week was SO long!  Only 4 days, but SO long!  What am I going to do next week when it's FIVE days!  Oh, it's not so bad... if I could just get my hormone replacement meds!  Geez... I've been dealing with that all week and still don't have them.  I'm starting to feel the edge coming back on.  I've got a headache this morning... my head just isn't as clear as usually... crabbiness is setting in... crying just TALKING about Grey's Anatomy the other night AND everything and everybody is just pissing me off, in general!  And they said the hot flashes would be the worse symptom to return... but wait... that was a male pharmacist that told me that!  Hmmmm... go figure!

So, if I can just get through today (with my OWH ladies) and tonight (with out of town company staying) and not lose ALL of my friends, I think I can make it... IF, my damned doctor will just change my prescription so I can GET IT!!!!

Ok... that felt a little better... to yell on here.  Nobody gets hurt.  And if I do hurt someone or piss them off, I'm sorry.  I'm really going to try not to.  (maybe I just take some tylenol PM and sleep thru Monday... nah... I can do this.. I think I can, I think I can!)

2 comments:

  1. Well lady if it helps... I think you did terrific getting through your OWH event, now if you just make it through having out of town guest. Hope all is going well my friend. Love you and saying an extra prayer for you (and your doctor).


    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am actually feeling a bit better today. At least NO HEADACHE! Can't wait to try to talk to my doc tomorrow! I'm sure he will appreciate those prayers!!! Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete